Big Data is here to stay,join in !
UNIX secures system, Will secure your career too !
The Future of enterprise computing is here, where are you?
Get ready to manage SAP landscape with us!
Manage growing database and grow your career with us !
Red Hat Certified System Administration 1 (RHCSA) Training
Red Hat Certified System Administration I is designed for IT professionals who are new to Linux and require core Red Hat Enterprise Linux skills. Focused on administration tasks that will be encountered in the workplace, this course will actively engage students in task-focused activities, lab-based knowledge checks, and facilitative discussions to ensure maximum skill transfer and retention. In addition, GUI-based tools will be featured to build on the students' existing technical knowledge, while key command line concepts will be introduced to provide a foundation for students planning to become full-time Linux system administrators.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Start a GNOME graphical desktop
- Boot, reboot and shutdown the system
- Access remote systems and documentation
- Perform system boot and shutdown procedures for SPARC, x64, and x86-based systems including Service Management Facility and the phases of the boot process.
- Manage memory and CPU utilization
- Manage basic disk concepts
- Manage system disks
- Understand the basic shell concepts
- Execute simple commands
- Apply the basic control techniques
- Configure printers
- Configure date and time
- Manage system software using Red Hat Network
- Manage files and directories: Create/delete/copy/move hard and soft links
- Understand basic network concepts
- Configure, manage, and test network settings
- Manage a firewall and SELinux
- Secure the Linux file access
- Create, delete, change passwords, adjust password aging, adjust group memberships
- Use network user and group accounts stored on an existing LDAP directory service
- Manage standard permissions: List, interpret, change ugo/rwx
- Deploy file sharing services with HTTP and FTP
- Deploy a VNC server that allows multiple desktops to be shared
- Configure the system to synchronize system time using remote NTP servers
- Mode of delivery: Fully instructor-led classroom training
Mode of delivery: Fully instructor-led classroom or online training
Duration: 30 hours